Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] Server Status Updates

I could do with some help for days when the servers are offline. It would be useful to me if people could post in this thread when the servers come back online as I will get the message on my phone and then know it's time to login and start the c...
Small Ula Vii 56d
Ula Vii3792Small Louis 4m
General Discussion

[Pinned] Most Prestigious Wookie

Become the guilds Most Prestigious Legendary Wookie by attaining the highest prestige score. This is an ongoing competition with no end.How to enterUpload your Stronghold Panel screenshot to our Legends image gallery. That's it. I'll keep an ey...
Small Ula Vii 1y
Ula Vii213225Small Ula Vii 6d
General Discussion

[Pinned] The end of GTN scammers

Today I worked out an easy way to help loads of people from making terrible purchases on the GTN. A lot of people won't know what I'm talking about but I know more that will ;)The trickThe trick works by taking advantage of the font used on the G...
Small Ula Vii 2y
Ula Vii165779Small Bobafèt 56d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Rules, Suggestions & Complaints

We are a large guild with wookies from all over the galaxy and whilst we do our best to be friendly and social, problems do happen from time to time at which point we tend to get asked the same questions.What are the rules?The only rules we have a...
Small Ula Vii 73d
Ula Vii1436Small Ula Vii 73d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Achievement Master

Become the guilds Legendary Achievement Master by attaining the highest achievement score. This is an ongoing competition with no end.How to enterUpload your Achievement Panel screenshot to our Legends image gallery. That's it. I'll keep an eye...
Small Ula Vii 1y
Ula Vii62517Small Ula Vii 159d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Gamblers Paradise

Get your game faces on as it's time to put your credits where your mouth is and place some bets!What can you gamble on?Anything 😃How To PlayPost your bet in this thread, for example:I bet 5 million credits that Romania will beat France in tonight'...
Small Ula Vii 1y
Ula Vii153737Small Insomnia 1y
[Pinned] Site Change Log
General Discussion

[Pinned] Site Change Log

To Do Add JS in html block to make little tie fighters and x-wings fly across logo Create guild ship & stronghold page Add new contests to competitions page CXP Death Bounties Most Prestigious Wookie Achievement Master Caption Contest ...
Small Ula Vii 4y
Ula Vii14252Small Ula Vii 4y
General Discussion

[USE INSTEAD OF SHOUTBOX] Reaction to "How class balance happens"

The thread How class balance happens seemed to have created a conversation which seems quite long. Instead of covering the shoutbox lets continue the conversation here (for those interested, it begin's in Septima's shout with the link to the threa...
Small Rafiknoll 11d
Rafiknoll22557Small Rafiknoll 1d
General Discussion

Hello I need to be re-added to guild please ,I lost you guys on server transit

Hello ,how is it going !I am back online followed you to this new server ,I hadn't played in monthsCheersOlivier I am online I used to be Thalestris a tank now called Lilya Brik
Member avatar small Lilya Brik 10d
Lilya Brik169Member avatar small Lilya Brik 10d
General Discussion

The end ^^

I am creating this post to inform all of You that i am disbanding Dragon Squadron and leaving guild. I've dropped idea about giving full explanation of reasons, cause that would create a shitstorm, which i would rather prefer to avoid, in order to...
Small Kalashnikitty 16d
Kalashnikitty3328Small yoyoXcamy 16d
General Discussion

Photo Caption Contest: Psylocke & Gambit - Voting Time

It's time to vote for the winners of our Photo Caption Contest: Psylocke & Gambit 😎 Voting is open to all members of Stroke my Wookie Each person can only vote once and you can't change it so choose wisely! Voting will be closed and results...
Small Ula Vii 29d
Ula Vii4356Small Rafiknoll 22d
General Discussion

Iokath Photo Contest: Voting Time

It's time to vote for the winners of our Iokath Photo Contest. Click the thumbnails to see each entry 😎 Voting is open to all members of Stroke my Wookie Each person can only vote once and you can't change it so choose wisely! Voting will be c...
Small Ula Vii 29d
Ula Vii3337Small Ula Vii 23d
General Discussion

Photo Caption Contest: Psylocke & Gambit

Dread Lord Cara had a great idea during our previous Companion Photo Contest; "Let's have a photo caption contest" so here we go! (Screenshot above courtesy of Cara)To play, post a reply with a caption you think fitting to match the above screensh...
Small Ula Vii 78d
Ula Vii201321Small Ula Vii 29d
General Discussion

Iokath Photo Contest

To play, just take a nice screenshot of yourself on Iokath and upload it to our site and post a link to it in this thread. If enough people vote for yours then you win at being awesome plus you also get a few million credits as a prize 😎Rules Yo...
Small Ula Vii 78d
Ula Vii10856Small Ula Vii 29d
General Discussion

Market, Trade, Sell, Buy

Bussines Card We can most probly get you anything that you cant, i am not an influense on prices he makes, but i think its good. If you want something that you think is horribly overpriced on the gtn ask us at what we sell it, or if you want some...
Member avatar small Skifac 46d
Skifac9563Member avatar small Skifac 46d
General Discussion

Producer Keith: Update on Roadmap

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9302353#edit9302353Hey everyone,Wanted to provide an update on my first Producer Roadmap, but getting it published is taking longer than I anticipated. Partly my own fault, as my Dad came to visit a...
Small Ula Vii 49d
Ula Vii3267Small Rafiknoll 49d
General Discussion

Get free SWTOR goodies if you have Amazon Prime

Get free SWTOR goodies if you have Amazon Prime: Get all nine chapters of the Knights of the Eternal Throne expansion Free Outlander Character Token (Start new character at level 65) AC-PT Walker Mount How to get your goodies Get the ‘Eternal ...
Small Ula Vii 55d
Ula Vii5900Member avatar small Dea Tacita 54d
General Discussion

New conquest planets in 5.2.1 (probably)

IokathZiost
Member avatar small Mashyk'll 56d
Mashyk'll3278Small Rafiknoll 56d
General Discussion

Coming back...??

Right.. so I have been absent for a long time, dunno if some remembers me or not. Either way, I've just rebought sub again after my long "vacation" from the game, was hoping I'd be welcome back in the guild :)-Roshafir
Small Roshafir 61d
Roshafir6452Small Roshafir 60d
General Discussion

Recent Officer Demotions: Elizabyte

It's been over 7 months since we had any interesting guild drama but the actions of a couple of officers has caused quite a stir in guild lately so to quell any rumors myself and the Dark Council have decided to explain todays demotions. We do no...
Small Ula Vii 69d
Ula Vii121147Small Rafiknoll 64d