Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Classes

Juggernaut Vengeance Rotation & Theory

Initially I decided to just make a quick Vengeance Juggernaut rotation guide, but it quickly evolved into a more comprehensive guide for new and experienced players alike. I have a tendency to lose control like that. So without further ado:PVE: PL...
Small Zeetra 245d
Zeetra53491Small Begw 17h
Classes

Sniper - Engineering

Just a little tip for beginners.
Small IDF1264 37d
IDF12641173Small IDF1264 37d
Classes

Mercenary - Innovate Ordnance

Just a little tip for beginners.Thermal Detonator - when heat 0 - 10Missle blast - when target HP below 30%
Small IDF1264 53d
IDF12641240Small IDF1264 53d
Classes

Juggernaut Rage Rotation 5.0 (Theory-crafting)

Greetings,I love playing Rage Jugg in warzones, for the great burst and pushing people around :)After checking Gants great work about theory-crafting for all classes in 5.0, I decided to create some rotation for working Rage inside Operations, whi...
Small winky 257d
winky31261Small Zeetra 246d
Classes

Powertech Advanced Prototype Timers

This thread is made for posting timers for the Advanced Prototype Spec
Small Casper6060 331d
Casper60602712Small Casper6060 331d
Classes

4.0 Class Guides

Please note that the list of class guides has been moved to our Links page to keep everything in one place. This thread is just used to let people know when a new one has been added.
Small Ula Vii 1y
Ula Vii345681Small Ula Vii 342d
Classes

5.0 Datamined Abilities

Not sure this is legit, maybe someone that uses the SWTOR Reddit more can vouch for PvPretender/Kre'a?5.0 Datamined Abilities and passives
Small Ula Vii 348d
Ula Vii4823Small Ula Vii 344d
Classes

Mercenary Arsenal Star Parse Timers

This thread is made to post custom timers for mercenary arsenal to help newcommers to the class get the most out of it
Small Casper6060 344d
Casper606041346Small Thijs (Rhenaar) 344d
Classes

Parsely show opposite faction rotation

Ever seen a parse on the opposite faction and thought it was insane, then went to look at it and suddenly remembered you dont know how to read republic giberish? well fear no more, there is a way out!Kinda hard to find a title for this :P but basi...
Small Casper6060 348d
Casper60603726Small Casper6060 348d
Classes

Marauder Carnage Star Parse Timers

This thread is made to post custom timers for marauder carnage to help newcommers to the class get the most out of it
Small Casper6060 348d
Casper60602438Small Casper6060 348d
Classes

New Jugg calling for help!

So I love my Sniper but sometimes it's nice to wield a lightsaber. Levelling my Rage Juggernaught from 55 to 60 but no idea how to play one. Any super duper Ragers out there willing to help a Sith Warrior noob?
Small Celiarra Onasi 2y
Celiarra Onasi3354Small Flamen 2y
Classes

Juggernaut Tank 3.0

This is the discipline I am considering to use for my Juggy tank. Any thoughts?As regards the rotation, I imagine that the only change will be Aegis Assault replacing Sundering Assault.
Small Leefty 2y
Leefty2362Small Zeetra 2y
Classes

PowerTech Tanking 3.0

My preferred Utility skills: Your text to link here...Your 2 cents about it would be insightful.Grts Derp
Small Derpine 2y
Derpine3401Member avatar small Theo 2y
Classes

Mercenary DD 3.0

The discipline for my Arsenal Merc, or at least one of the viable options. For Arsenal I believe it highly depends which skills will be chosen based on the fight and on the role of the Merc in it.As regards the rotation ... I am not sure yet, kind...
Small Leefty 2y
Leefty2385Small Leefty 2y
Classes

Powertech / Shieldtech stats help

Hi, I've reached most of my equipment is 162 and higher. All the guides say I should be speccing sheild / defense / endurance, but none of the stuff I can buy has any of that. They all focus on absorbtion / endurance. I've tried buying high level ...
Member avatar small Krixtina 2y
Krixtina3435Small Leefty 2y
Classes

Sorc Hybrid dps-healer

For the second boss of DP Nm a sorc dps-healer is recommened.That's why i'm starting this thread to gather goodbuild people might know about that can be used for a hybrid between healer and dps.Anyone any good builds?
Small Berukurosu 2y
Berukurosu2371Small Zeetra 2y
Classes

Sorcerer Healer PvE

So, I am starting this :PEvethor, Blurr and anyone else interested please post your thoughts, advice, suggestions, questions, objections here.Basically, I am interested in everything that would help being a better healer in patch 2.0: skill tree, ...
Small Leefty 4y
Leefty191645Small Derpine 2y
Classes

Sorcerer DPS (Lightning/Madness/Hybrid)

Allise and myself will be putting together something guide-like on Sorc DPS (hopefully tomorrow at some point, if not the certainly within the next few days). We'll try and guess at some stat priorities for different specs, we'll also be doing so...
Small Nagán 4y
Nagán201784Small Insomnia 2y
Classes

Cheetara's Mercenary Healing Guide

Cheetara's Mercenary Healing Guide1.Overview2.Intro3.UI and Key Binds4.Stat Distribution & Skill Tree Point Allocation5.Tank Pairings6.Thoughts on Healing7.Heat Management8.Cancel Your Heals!9.Single Target Healing Pointers10.Multiple-target H...
Small Cheetara 4y
Cheetara171293Small Ghishaseel 3y
Classes

Pyrotech Mercenary

Pyrotech is built around 6'' Rail Shot windows. Each window concludes with Prototype Particle Accelerator proc'ing and Rail Shot being used. Essentially, you will/should be able to proc Prototype Particle Accelerator and - therefore - use Rail Sho...
Small Leefty 3y
Leefty1266Small Leefty 3y