Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Tips & Tricks

[Pinned] Setup your website timezone

You can change the websites timezone so you can see all the guild events in your local time instead of always GMT. Click here to access your "Shivtr Account" page then select your timezone from the dropdown. You must then enter your site passwor...
Small Ula Vii 3y
Ula Vii01088Small Ula Vii 3y
Tips & Tricks

How to get delivery confirmation for in-game mail

I do not remember if this has been mentioned in the past, but here is a neat way to achieve the following:- get notified when your in-game mails are delivered- get your attachments safely back if your mail is (for any reason) not delivered Here is...
Small Leefty 48d
Leefty1175Small Leefty 48d
Tips & Tricks

CXP Farm (stealth)

First i want to apologize if my english is bad but... Hope you won't judge me ^^"I searched for the best way to grind CXP atm on reddit, swtor forums etc... And didn't find anything extraordinary so.. I managed to find a better way to grind some 2...
Member avatar small Aoën 69d
Aoën9676Small Decimus 66d
Tips & Tricks

Automated In-Game Chat Messages

I use a little known in-game trick when I'm busy with guild admin to send automated messages when anyone whispers me. It is a built in system. At it's most basic you can type:/dndWhich will tell anyone that whispers you "Playername is busy". Ty...
Small Ula Vii 96d
Ula Vii6549Small Andreasson 96d
Tips & Tricks

Heroic Missions Crates&Gold calculator

I prepared this one, you may simply download it and edit column 'Will you do it?'. 0 means no, 1 means yes. Rest is calculated and you may see results under the chart, they look like this:Total Gold income: 0Alien Research: 0Ancient Artifacts: 0...
Small Sharryl 134d
Sharryl3417Small Sharryl 134d
Tips & Tricks

How to Insert images into comments

There are two ways to insert images, you can type the code manually or you can click the Image button on the toolbar above the text input box, paste your link in and click ok and then it writes the code for you:[img overlay=true]http://s3.mmoguild...
Small Ula Vii 151d
Ula Vii2433Small Elizabyte 151d
Tips & Tricks

Shortest - Fastest Heroics for Stealthed Chars

Imperial SideAlderaan - Droid RepossesionAlderaan - Spring ThawBalmorra - A Question of MotivationBalmorra - Comrades in ArmsBalmorra - FirestarBalmorra - Project HexapodBalmorra - Settling DebtsBalmorra - The Republic's Last GaspBalmorra - Toxic ...
Small Chev Chelios 183d
Chev Chelios3628Member avatar small Skifac 161d
Tips & Tricks

Color Crystals - Legacy Wide Use for Free

For those that doesn't know or have never heard about:1) Whenever you buy or you get a Color Crystal on a specific character, that Crystal is getting added at your Cartel Market - Collections.2) On that specific character you can get as many copie...
Small Chev Chelios 179d
Chev Chelios3600Small Chev Chelios 178d
Tips & Tricks

Sharp Dresser Achievement.

Hello. I found very helpful reddit post about the trick which will help you get your Republic/Imperial containment and Bloodguard outfits even faster. Of course you still gonna need all 3 of the event currencies: Bounty Contracts, DNA canisters an...
Small Dormei 205d
Dormei5897Small Nether 189d
Tips & Tricks

Short notes Eternal Championship

Prerequisite: KOFTE Chapter 9 completed Round 1 – Arlaia Zayzen:Medical probe -> combat probe -> Arlaia Round 2 – Daruula Grah:focus Daruula, move out green/yellow circle Round 3 – Gungus Boga:focus Gungus, Move out when pulled Round 4 – Con...
Small Derpine 1y
Derpine164534Small Raakie 336d
Tips & Tricks

All professions to 550 Fast

Hey all. and already now i might aswell say sorry for the long post.So i found out it is very easy to get to 550 on all proffesions, be it for the DvL event or just for the achievement.Basically what you want to do is only craft the Components, Bo...
Small Casper6060 1y
Casper606021172Member avatar small Silver 1y
Tips & Tricks

Unify your friends list

Post describing the process on the SWTOR forum (Original Source)
Small Ula Vii 1y
Ula Vii0732Small Ula Vii 1y
Tips & Tricks

Free decorations, grab them while you can!

So I read about it here. In case they delete that thread:Under Achievements/Locations/General go to Chapter 3 there for each class that finished it, you can right click the decoration in the rewards box. Each time you do so your owned counter wil...
Small Ula Vii 2y
Ula Vii103315Small Rafiknoll 1y
Tips & Tricks

Spin the galaxy map

When you open the galaxy map on your personal ship, you can hold the right mouse button and move the mouse to rotate the galaxy, this also works for the zoomed in view of individual sectors ;)
Small Ula Vii 1y
Ula Vii42145Small Zeetra 1y
Tips & Tricks

Maximise Stronghold Completion Bonus Percent

Stronghold completion is very important if you plan on assisting the guild with conquests as their combined completion acts as a multiplier to your Conquest objectives. The easiest way to sum up the Stronghold Bonus is that if you decorate all 5 ...
Small Ula Vii 2y
Ula Vii127950Small Rafiknoll 1y
Tips & Tricks

[How to] Gearing up your character!

I have spent some time in getting the numbers from the official forum theorycrafters and put then into a spreadsheet.I made it visually attractive and as clear as possible.Note that you can edit these sheets if you create a personal copy (of the s...
Small Derpine 1y
Derpine0997Small Derpine 1y
Tips & Tricks

Improve Your Graphics

There are 2 ways I know of to do this. The first option is NV-Inspector which is only for Nvidia cards and simply adjusts the advanced driver profile for the game. ReShade is the other option and this works across cards. This method uses a file...
Small Ula Vii 1y
Ula Vii74842Small Lakris 1y
Tips & Tricks

Chat Alt Codes

I dug up an external forum post with the chat alt codes in, thought I'd make a local copy here in-case that site goes down. Just hold Alt and type the numbers using the number pad and you're all set!
Small Ula Vii 2y
Ula Vii52660Small N-Yaard 2y
Tips & Tricks

Initiation into Theory Crafting

Hi guys,One of the most "mysterious" stuff in this game (the only one I played steadily for a long enough time) still remains the theory behind the optimal gearing - guess that's what the theory crafting is about :)I understand the basics of the m...
Member avatar small Deelan (Ahnyara) 2y
Deelan (Ahnyara)21989Small Ula Vii 2y
Tips & Tricks

How to get the Rark K-133T speeder on all your characters

To get the Rark K-133T on your first character you need the Ziost Completist achievement, checkout Dulfy's Ziost Missions and Achievements Guide to see how.The speeder will be added to directly to your vehicle abilities list and not as an inventor...
Small Ghishaseel 2y
Ghishaseel34577Small fyrsenn 2y