Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public

[Pinned] The end of GTN scammers

Today I worked out an easy way to help loads of people from making terrible purchases on the GTN. A lot of people won't know what I'm talking about but I know more that will ;)The trickThe trick works by taking advantage of the font used on the G...
Small Ula Vii 4y
Ula Vii1714025Small Usal Muad'dib 307d
Public

[Pinned] Rules, Suggestions & Complaints

We are a large guild with wookies from all over the galaxy and whilst we do our best to be friendly and social, problems do happen from time to time at which point we tend to get asked the same questions.What are the rules?The only rules we have a...
Small Ula Vii 2y
Ula Vii23454Small Ula Vii 364d
Public

Lost wookie trying to find a way home

Hey guys!I don't know how many of the old guard are left, but I feel like playing some again, and wonder if I could rejoin with my lightning sorc "drstronklove"?I used to play a couple of years ago, mainly on the bounty hunter "stronklove", maybe ...
Member avatar small Stronklove 133d
Stronklove2556Small Carä 132d
Public

TL:DR Guide to Geonosian Queen Hardmode

Just some notes to keep in mind if pugging/doing the boss in a guild group and people don't have that much knowledge, feel free to fill in any advice you have or strategy that works for you!Setup: 1 Tank, 5 DPS and 2 Healers (alternative approach,...
Small Riku 188d
Riku51360Member avatar small Ghos't 186d
Public

Banned: Zárathüstra

I'm posting publicly as an example to everybody. This is definitely not something I do regularly but I want to express my disappointment in Zara and my expectation of behavior from guild members.We've had a long history of problems with Zara and ...
Small Ula Vii 199d
Ula Vii61077Small Riku 199d
Public

Alt Character suggestion

this is just a suggestion that i think may help, Can there be a place where we can add our none guild alts, it will help you if a player decides to run with a none guild alt, you will have the reference to hand to credit the players achievement, n...
Small Usal Muad'dib 307d
Usal Muad'dib2618Small Ula Vii 307d
Public

254 gear 240 augs All Classes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tTZEODvA4-N_wLXlizG654Ii1z9gI88HavBk1WbTsk0/edit#gid=1340830784
Member avatar small Iroland 321d
Iroland1636Member avatar small Iroland 321d
Public

Fall Roadmap

Hey!I have noted down some key changes but please fill in things I missed!5.9.3: Mid-late SeptemberWarzone on Vandin (currently live on PTS)5.10: "Late/Fall" 2018 New Storyline based on the old rivalry between Sith and Jedi on a New Planet New Dai...
Small Riku 352d
Riku3553Small Chiannu 352d
Public

#wookieleaks

The Pig Dog Scum ListWe have never kept it a secret that we have a private ban list that officers use to check new invites against to stop people we have kicked from sneaking back in. Unfortunately this happens quite frequently and so having the ...
Small Ula Vii 359d
Ula Vii81575Small Folium 358d
Public

Star Wars: Forces of Destiny

Star Wars: Forces of Destiny is a canon animated miniseries that will take place around all eras of the Star Wars universe. Consisting of sixteen episodes, it airs online and will air on television.Star Wars: Forces of Destiny is for anyone who ha...
Small Ula Vii 2y
Ula Vii32308Small Ula Vii 1y
Public

Old funny thing I came across ...

Came across this on an old EQ message board from a guild I was in back in 2003 - yes, we had internet back then too ;)The European Union commissioners have announced that agreement has been reached to adopt English as the preferred language for Eu...
Small Mograz 1y
Mograz1635Small Mograz 1y
Public

Beware: Achievement Resetting Bug

A new awesome bug has been introduced with patch 5.9 which resets your in progress achievements back to zero. It has been confirmed by multiple people and appears to be easily reproducible. Bioware have yet to respond. My recommendation is to scre...
Small Ula Vii 1y
Ula Vii3900Small Ula Vii 1y
Public

Character Re-name

I am looking to buy 5 character renames at the price of 10 mill each. If anyone has any or spare cartel coins.
Small Folium 1y
Folium4795Small Folium 1y
Public

"Do you feel lucky..."

"Well? Do ya?"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W35wbo62nK0
Small Folium 1y
Folium51094Member avatar small Hanna 1y
Public

Efe Karacar's Sketchbook

Hey lads,I had this thread in official forums a while - well I am a concept artist/illustrator and started drawing stuff. Here I would like to share as well. (also my website - www.artofkaracar.com)Hope you like ^Day 1 - https://cdna.artstation.co...
Member avatar small Monvil 1y
Monvil82200Member avatar small Monvil 1y
Public

Izax, the Ultimate Devourer, Storymode Guide

Izax, the Ultimate Devourer, Story mode GuidePlease be aware that the fight is very new and lots of these mechanics and explanations offered can be suboptimal and as more knowledge of fight is made known I will add/change the strategy. Huge thanks...
Small Riku 1y
Riku1214140Small Ario'ch 1y
Public

Breaking Bad SWTOR Style

I found Heisenberg!
Small Sithoutcast 1y
Sithoutcast31254Member avatar small Lortroka 1y
Public

Extreme adventuring whith Mauser and Dalgen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH3kRooCN5E&feature=youtu.beHave you ever Wondered what Korriban truly looks like, have you ever wondered what it would be like to see the real Valley of the Dark Lords.Mauser and Dalgen (Sniper & Sorcerer) ...
Small Dalgen 1y
Dalgen2959Small Louis 1y
Public

Quest to Mastery (Master/Nim Operations achievments)

Hello AllI am on a quest to mastery to work and train best i can to become to be good enough to achieve the master mode operations and their special goodies. I am interested to see if people are interested in accompanying me on my quest so we can ...
Small Dalgen 1y
Dalgen92489Small Deacon 1y
Public

Scyva, Mother of Sorrows, Storymode Guide

Optimal Setup: 1 Tank, 5 DPS and 2 Healers Map over Scvyas Room, entrance from the top. Phase 1 - Omega Protocol DroidPosition it close to one of the shield generators, indicated in the picture above with a shield, they glow slightly green while a...
Small Riku 1y
Riku36355Small Riku 1y