Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public

[Pinned] The end of GTN scammers

Today I worked out an easy way to help loads of people from making terrible purchases on the GTN. A lot of people won't know what I'm talking about but I know more that will ;)The trickThe trick works by taking advantage of the font used on the G...
Small Ula Vii 5y
Ula Vii1717211Small Usal Muad'dib 1y
Public

[Pinned] Rules, Suggestions & Complaints

We are a large guild with wookies from all over the galaxy and whilst we do our best to be friendly and social, problems do happen from time to time at which point we tend to get asked the same questions.What are the rules?The only rules we have a...
Small Ula Vii 3y
Ula Vii25196Small Ula Vii 2y
Public

[Pinned] Ranked PvP & Crafting Mats

I've explained this to a few people in /g since they added the new materials as a reward for Ranked PvP but tonight some officers asked me to make a formal post about it due to some "discussion" that happened in guild chat while I was offline.My v...
Small Ula Vii 2y
Ula Vii2670Small Ula Vii 2y
Public

Returning player.

Hello all. I came back after another long break to swtor. I wonder if I can join the best swtor guild again.
Member avatar small McDisaster 33d
McDisaster4176Member avatar small Danyelle 33d
Public

May I come back?..

Posted in my original application but it's probably no visible anymore..Hello guys, i've been away for over 3 years, lots of things went down in my life.Sorry I went MIA like that, looking back it wouldn't appear to be overly polite.If you have sp...
Small Doublelasers 33d
Doublelasers3231Member avatar small Danyelle 33d
Public

Playing swtor again

Returning player here. Leveled up a new toon , is there anyway to get him in to the guild if there's still a slot. Also updated my character profile to match the new toon im using now.
Member avatar small Extella 38d
Extella 3228Member avatar small Athi Ori 38d
Public

Returning player

Hi.im back from a long break, is it possible to get a inv to guild again?Ironia Starlight
Member avatar small Ironia 38d
Ironia2141Member avatar small Athi Ori 38d
Public

Returning to swtor (end of month)

yo guys,Been a while since last played swtor, took a long break due to work etc but now in new job so no longer army woo!Wondering if I'd need to reapply to join when I start again? Tried joining the discord but bot won't let me in I think haha.Wi...
Member avatar small Teranion 44d
Teranion2136Small Stewy 44d
Public

Dara Dara the Thief.

Normal day, normal Shellshock run. Only advertisement was the type of: LFM dps for Shellshock. Nothing else, guess what happened next guys: He simply took the pet for himself and as u can see from the chat the grp wasnt aware the master looter had...
Small Darknell 223d
Darknell121901Small Ula Vii 44d
Public

6.0 PvE Guide to All Classes Tacticals, Set Bonuses, Amplifiers and Stat distribution

NotesST = Single TargetAoE = Area of EffectB Mods = High endurance item modificationsGCD = Global CooldownClass GuidesPvE Guides Assassin Tank Vanguard Tank Operative Healer Lightning Sorcerer Juggernaut Tank PvP GuidesHatred AssassinKeep in mind...
Small Riku 329d
Riku3945926Small Riku 58d
Public

ginvite?

Hey I am back! Long time no see, Stroke My Wookie :) Can I get a ginvite for my 4 characters I play most? They're Qvssorra (rep), Qvssor (imp), Qvssorr (rep) and Qassorra (imp). I do PVP, mostly ranked, as a sorc/sage healer and operative/scoundre...
Small Qass 217d
Qass2783Small Darknell 217d
Public

Custom Starparse Timers

My go to site for Custom StarParse timers has died :( RiP heh.fi. So I'm posting mine so they will be saved:My custom timers Plus I managed to find an archived screenshot of this site for anyone that is after additional timers:webarchive image of ...
Small Xanthene 268d
Xanthene1607Small Xanthene 268d
Public

George Lucas' Amazing Story

In case you missed it. YoutubeFacebook
Small Hippoliti 281d
Hippoliti1477Small Hippoliti 281d
Public

Ello I just joined the guild

What is the time zone that is used to schedule ops here ?
Member avatar small Revanthegrey 337d
Revanthegrey4975Small Ula Vii 337d
Public

Star Wars - The Old Republic - Mind Your Step (Master)

Was luckey to get some good info about getting this achievement.Got a video of the kill with the achievementhttps://youtu.be/LCcGp--MmAs
Small Casper6060 1y
Casper60603840Small Seh'v 1y
Public

Lost wookie trying to find a way home

Hey guys!I don't know how many of the old guard are left, but I feel like playing some again, and wonder if I could rejoin with my lightning sorc "drstronklove"?I used to play a couple of years ago, mainly on the bounty hunter "stronklove", maybe ...
Member avatar small Stronklove 1y
Stronklove21209Small Carä 1y
Public

TL:DR Guide to Geonosian Queen Hardmode

Just some notes to keep in mind if pugging/doing the boss in a guild group and people don't have that much knowledge, feel free to fill in any advice you have or strategy that works for you!Setup: 1 Tank, 5 DPS and 2 Healers (alternative approach,...
Small Riku 1y
Riku52498Member avatar small Ghos't 1y
Public

Banned: Zárathüstra

I'm posting publicly as an example to everybody. This is definitely not something I do regularly but I want to express my disappointment in Zara and my expectation of behavior from guild members.We've had a long history of problems with Zara and ...
Small Ula Vii 1y
Ula Vii62257Small Riku 1y
Public

Alt Character suggestion

this is just a suggestion that i think may help, Can there be a place where we can add our none guild alts, it will help you if a player decides to run with a none guild alt, you will have the reference to hand to credit the players achievement, n...
Small Usal Muad'dib 1y
Usal Muad'dib21129Small Ula Vii 1y
Public

254 gear 240 augs All Classes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tTZEODvA4-N_wLXlizG654Ii1z9gI88HavBk1WbTsk0/edit#gid=1340830784
Member avatar small Iroland 1y
Iroland11008Member avatar small Iroland 1y