Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public

The Red Eclipse Transfer

Hello guys. I moved to TRE server and it is lot more active server than our dead TOFN. I can see that u guys negotiate to transfer. Are you guys planing to come to TRE? I would love to see you guys there, becouise afther 2 weeks of play there, I ...
Small Psychomaniac 3y
Psychomaniac73752Small Psychomaniac 3y
Public

What music are you listening to?

Just felt like starting another of these clichΓ© threads. Because why not :pCurrently I am obsessed with these two songs and I felt like sharingThe Rumour Said Fire - The BalconyJon Gomm - EverythingAlso I have this youtube playlist (that I occasio...
Small Zeetra 3y
Zeetra96115Member avatar small Finheri 3y
Public

Warning about abusing access to Republic Fleet/Starter Planets

Hey all, Infiltration Expert Visila told me she was on Ord Mantel earlier today and while watching the game forums I saw that the thread there about it has become very active. I think this bug has been in there for a while but it only really got ...
Small Ula Vii 4y
Ula Vii43371Small Ula Vii 4y
Public

Inspector Visila exposes a scammer VIDEO EVIDENCE

1. Some guy claiming he got scammed, didn't believe him so i decided to do a little investigating2. Spymaster visila went undercover3. Video evidence of the attempted scam against mehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3yn6_xzaqA&feature=youtu.be
Member avatar small Visila 5y
Visila33842Member avatar small Theo 5y
Public

Strange response from GTN sale

Today I got an e-mail for an item sale on GTN which went like this:"Someone has purchased the item you put up for sale on the Galactic Trade Network. Attached is your asking price and deposit, less the Galactic Trade Network's commission."Usually ...
Small Leefty 6y
Leefty65556Small Cheetara 6y