Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Classes

Marauder Carnage Star Parse Timers

This thread is made to post custom timers for marauder carnage to help newcommers to the class get the most out of it
Small Casper6060 4y
Casper606022116Small Casper6060 4y
Classes

New Jugg calling for help!

So I love my Sniper but sometimes it's nice to wield a lightsaber. Levelling my Rage Juggernaught from 55 to 60 but no idea how to play one. Any super duper Ragers out there willing to help a Sith Warrior noob?
Small Celiarra Onasi 6y
Celiarra Onasi32100Small Flamen 6y
Classes

Juggernaut Tank 3.0

This is the discipline I am considering to use for my Juggy tank. Any thoughts?As regards the rotation, I imagine that the only change will be Aegis Assault replacing Sundering Assault.
Small Leefty 6y
Leefty21626Small Zeetra 6y
Classes

PowerTech Tanking 3.0

My preferred Utility skills: Your text to link here...Your 2 cents about it would be insightful.Grts Derp
Small Derpine 6y
Derpine32263Member avatar small Theo 6y
Classes

Mercenary DD 3.0

The discipline for my Arsenal Merc, or at least one of the viable options. For Arsenal I believe it highly depends which skills will be chosen based on the fight and on the role of the Merc in it.As regards the rotation ... I am not sure yet, kind...
Small Leefty 6y
Leefty21796Small Leefty 6y
Classes

Powertech / Shieldtech stats help

Hi, I've reached most of my equipment is 162 and higher. All the guides say I should be speccing sheild / defense / endurance, but none of the stuff I can buy has any of that. They all focus on absorbtion / endurance. I've tried buying high level ...
Member avatar small Krixtina 6y
Krixtina32211Small Leefty 6y
Classes

Sorc Hybrid dps-healer

For the second boss of DP Nm a sorc dps-healer is recommened.That's why i'm starting this thread to gather goodbuild people might know about that can be used for a hybrid between healer and dps.Anyone any good builds?
Small Berukurosu 6y
Berukurosu21656Small Zeetra 6y
Classes

Sorcerer Healer PvE

So, I am starting this :PEvethor, Blurr and anyone else interested please post your thoughts, advice, suggestions, questions, objections here.Basically, I am interested in everything that would help being a better healer in patch 2.0: skill tree, ...
Small Leefty 8y
Leefty199256Small Derpine 6y
Classes

Sorcerer DPS (Lightning/Madness/Hybrid)

Allise and myself will be putting together something guide-like on Sorc DPS (hopefully tomorrow at some point, if not the certainly within the next few days). We'll try and guess at some stat priorities for different specs, we'll also be doing so...
Small Nagán 7y
Nagán209762Small Insomnia 6y
Classes

Cheetara's Mercenary Healing Guide

Cheetara's Mercenary Healing Guide1.Overview2.Intro3.UI and Key Binds4.Stat Distribution & Skill Tree Point Allocation5.Tank Pairings6.Thoughts on Healing7.Heat Management8.Cancel Your Heals!9.Single Target Healing Pointers10.Multiple-target H...
Small Cheetara 7y
Cheetara178773Small Ghishaseel 6y
Classes

Pyrotech Mercenary

Pyrotech is built around 6'' Rail Shot windows. Each window concludes with Prototype Particle Accelerator proc'ing and Rail Shot being used. Essentially, you will/should be able to proc Prototype Particle Accelerator and - therefore - use Rail Sho...
Small Leefty 6y
Leefty11278Small Leefty 6y
Classes

Patch 2.6 PTS Patch Notes

You can read the latest Patch 2.6 PTS patch notes here, there are plenty of cool goodies in there although remember that things can definitely change between now and 4th February when it goes live.My personal favorites are the new Starfighter bomb...
Small Ula Vii 7y
Ula Vii11087Small Ula Vii 7y
Classes

HPS vs. eHPS - Healing Overview

Hey all, I came across* this guide online. In my view a must-read for all healers, new and old.Big overview with many points considered and discussed....are YOU doing it correctly? :Phttp://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6884387#post6884...
Small Cheetara 7y
Cheetara74024Small Cheetara 7y
Classes

Tank stats in 2.0

Here's a link to a thread on the SWTOR forum regarding tank stats after 2.0All tanks should have a look at this to help judge their point spread between their defensive stats.http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=616779The author are usi...
Small Razuul 8y
Razuul115122Small Nagán 7y
Classes

2.0 DPS Leaderboard

Thought this was pretty useful, you can see how other people in your class are doing and most of them provide their Ask Mr Robot profile links.2.0 DPS Leaderboard
Small Ula Vii 7y
Ula Vii11176Small Ula Vii 7y
Classes

Great Crew Skills Powerleveling Guide

I always use SWTOR-Holo.net when I take up a new crew skill. Under "Crafting Skills" it shows the quickest way to level each one and which mats you will need so you can get them all ready before you start.It only covers 1-400 for each skill but b...
Small Ula Vii 7y
Ula Vii21250Small Leefty 7y
Classes

Sniper relics.

So since i had my 150 comms i did a test run which relic is better UW BA or Arkanian CN.Here are the loggs:UW BA:http://www.torparse.com/a/377834/125/0/OverviewCN Arkanian:http://www.torparse.com/a/377834/126/0/OverviewBoth parses were made the sa...
Small Blurr 7y
Blurr135702Small Nagán 7y
Classes

Mercenary DPS Resource

A thread to pool some Merc DPS resources together. Please feel free to add some other (relevant) links and whatnot. This is one of the better guides out there - It is pretty much all to do with Arsenal Tree but there is obviously a lot of crossove...
Small Cheetara 7y
Cheetara31668Small Cheetara 7y
Classes

Operative DPS

I've been casually trying to see if Operatives are viable deeps. Using TORPARSE on the dummy on my ship I noticed they can actually sustain DPS, playing around with the builds, rotation, energy management & keybinds etc. I've maintained that w...
Small Tribulation 7y
Tribulation114569Small Tribulation 7y
Classes

Assassin tanks

Recent re-roll on my end earned me the nickname "Squishy", since compare to the PT tank assassins spike.I'm wondering what do the rest of you think about the best use of the class. Few things I'm not 100% on are the following:1. Accuracy - yes or ...
Small Allise 7y
Allise2422596Member avatar small Glacya 7y