Play To Win!
Ula Vii / May 22, 2019
Well done everybody, the guild continues to go from strength to strength with positive development in all areas. To match the trend I have boosted the rewards we offer across the board so it's even easier to win!
Weekly Conquest Rewards
- 500k credits for each 100k points (up from 300k credits)
- I will continue to total up all your character scores in each guild
- If you score 100k+ in 2 or more of our guilds I will now combine the scores
- You score 140k in Alpha and 170k in Beta: Both are above 100k so they are combined into 310k points so you win 1.5m credits 🏆
- You score 110k in Alpha and 20k in Beta: Your Alpha score of 110k wins you 500k credits 💰
- You score 50k in Alpha and 70k in Beta: Neither are above 100k so you don't win anything 😭
- In my tests this has shown a 10-20 million credit increase in prizes for some weeks!
- 1st place continues to win the Minister of War rank and a Grand Chance Cube
- The top 3 scorer's prizes remain awesome: 1st:10m / 2nd:6m / 3rd:4m
- Getting the highest single character score in any of our 3 guilds still gets you 5m credits
Encryptions & Reinforcement Modules
You have been able to COD mail me Encryptions and Reinforcement Modules for ages and now is a good time to update the credit amounts to reflect the current market and our needs:
- Encryption COD increased to 400k each (up from 350k)
- Reinforcement Module decreased to 200k (down from 500k, we have over 250 in storage already!)
- Free donations still welcome 😁
Guild Lottery x2
You can now deposit lottery money into Alpha & Beta (previously just Alpha). Hopefully this means more of you can play as I know some of our Beta crowd felt excluded. I'll add the list of Beta guild entries to the bottom of the Alpha guild entries and then do the counting as normal. Read here if you want to find out how the lottery works.
Additionally, the guild donation to the prize pot will be 20 million credits each week (up from 10m) 😎
Battle Master Hunting Parties
We now have 4 Battle Master Hunters who will be forming groups in guild chat: