Join the Stroke my Wookie DPS Club to show us where you stand in the rankings and see what kind of numbers you should be aiming for. There are some great rewards for those that do well:
- The #1 DPS in both the Top 40 boards will have the honour of wearing the Champion rank in-game and on the website for the duration of their reign
- The top 5 in both of the Top 40 boards win a bonus prize of their choice from our guild banks Prizes vault. If you are listed multiple times then you can win multiple prizes.
- The top player for each of the Top 5 class boards will receive the Legend rank in-game and Damage Master rank on the website
- All the current Champions and Damage Masters have their names and scores displayed in our Guild Heroes box on our homepage so all can see their great achievement
- Prizes will be awarded on the last weekend of each month to the people holding the top 5 spots at that time however the titles and rank will be given ASAP
We have a top 5 for each class and then two Top 40 boards. The first is the Vanilla board which has a bunch of rules. The second is our Crazy board which has no parse rules except that you can't hack your combat log! If you are not interested in the Crazy board then you just need to submit one parse. Depending on your score you could still appear on both boards. If you do want to submit a special Crazy parse then just make a note of it in your submission. The sky is the limit. Play well
Rules of how to join in
- Make sure you have combat logging enabled in Preferences->Game->Combat Logging:Tick "Combat Logging to File"
- Equip your ship operations training dummy with the 2.5 million HP mod which you buy from the ship legacy droid
- You can use the 20% armor buff
- Only buffs you can provide yourself are allowed
- Adrenals, stims and medpacs are allowed
- No cybertech crafted grenades allowed
- Certain buffs are not allowed:
- You cannot use other peoples abilities including class buffs
- No heroic moments!
- No Nightmare Pilgrim buff
- No Membrosia Orbs
- No building stacks on another dummy or person before starting the parse
- If what you are doing can not be seen in the parse log then it is not allowed
- Things like Kolto Shot to build merc stacks and being specced into Brooding on mara are acceptable
- You can ignore rules #4, #5, #6, #7 and #8 if you are submitting a Crazy Parse. Everything goes except hacking your combat log!
- Your character must be in Stroke my Wookie and this must be displayed on the Parsely website
- These players can submit parses for characters not in the guild however they must still display the guild tags in the parse
- These are well established guild members who actively participate in guild activities on a regular basis
- The Damage Club Leaders will decide who is added/removed from the exemptions list
- All boards are wiped clean each time there are class changes that alter any damage output done by any class, this is decided by discussion at the very rare times this happens
- Defeat the dummy and then upload your log to the Parsely log parser site. Combat logs are stored in My Documents\Star Wars - The Old Republic\CombatLogs
- If you do 8000+ DPS then make a new thread in the DPS Club forum with:
- Advanced class
- Link to your log on the Parsely website
- Point out if it is a parse specifically for the Crazy board
Who runs the DPS Club?
Jeojoe and Ayur are the current DPS Club leaders.
Can I join more than once?
You can enter multiple characters but you can only enter each character once per spec. For example, your Marauder could be listed twice, once for their best in Annihilation and once for their best in Carnage. The DPS score you post is the best for that character in that spec and will replace their previous score.
Why should I enter if I don't have the top score?
It's worth entering to say "this is where I am now" and then as you improve your skills you can submit your latest parses to see yourself move up in the rankings. Sometimes it's just a class thing but you can still aim to be the best in your class.
What if I suspect cheating?
Contact Flava'h or Ulavii and they will discuss it with the other officers. If further investigation is required then Flava'h and one of the officers will group up with the accused and they will have the opportunity to prove themselves on their own ship dummy. Cheating is a serious offense that in most cases will result in a guild kick.